Hija de tu Madre is looking for a Purchasing Manager to oversee all aspects of our buying process. This includes replenishment of existing merchandise as well as new product development both domestically and overseas.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a purchasing role with vendors both domestically and overseas.
The Purchasing Manager will be a key resource for the replenishment of existing merchandise and new product development.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor inventory & supplies levels to determine purchase needs and place orders in alignment with current Buy Plan.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to ensure quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts.
- Maintain records of all transactions, purchase orders, receipts, and payments using our inventory management software Inventory Planner.
- Execution of ABC inventory management philosophy.
- Will represent the main point of contact for purchasing related activities.
- Assume leadership role in working with key internal company personnel in order to establish sound and effective purchasing strategies.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years prior retail buying experience, ideally in apparel / specialty retail
- Experience with Inventory Planner, Shopify and Ecommerce solutions/
- Familiarity with vendor communication both domestically and overseas
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Skilled in communication and negotiation
- Strong documentation and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills to measure, manage, analyze, and report on sales and inventory KPI's
- Strong financial acumen
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience is required
- Experience using Inventory Planner, Shopify, Asana & Slack
- Positive attitude and a mindset of growth
- Bilingual a must
Rate & Commitment:
- Pay $40-65 / hr depending on experience
- This is a Contract position with a time commitment is 8-10 hours per week
- This is a Remote position
How to apply:
Email your resume + a short intro about yourself to email@example.com
Please include PURCHASING MANAGER in the subject line.