Help us get our cute stuff into people's hands! Hija de tu Madre is looking for a Warehouse Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of order fulfillment by working closely with our Fulfillment Associates. This includes overseeing order fulfillment and shipping, as well as the receipt of incoming merchandise and quality control.
This is an ideal position for motivated individuals with a genuine interest in processes improvement and organizational excellence who look to further their careers in warehousing operations and project management.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a leadership role in fulfillment and warehouse operations. Must have a proven history of management skills and have worked with inventory management systems. A strong customer service focus is a must.
You will be working directly with the Director Of Operations and will be responsible for managing order fulfillment through Shipstation, our fulfillment tracking software.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our warehouse team to process daily orders by creating pick tickets, filling orders and shipping.
- Ensure orders are being filled and shipped timely and accurately.
- Accurately update status of Purchase Orders in Shopify through our third party app “Inventory-Planner” and coordinate the flow of physical goods in our warehouse.
- Create and execute strategies to improve KPI’s (Open Order Aging, Net Shipping Revenue, Dock-to-Stock Cycle Time, Order Picking Accuracy, Rate of Return, Inventory Accuracy, etc.)
- Spearhead Monthly Physical Inventory Counts and import counts to Shopify accordingly
- Manage and maintain product bin locations
- Manage and maintain shipping tags and fulfillment automation in our fulfillment tracking software Shipstation
- Maintain and create SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedure) allowing us to scale and on-board new team members quickly and efficiently as the business grows
- Maintaining a clean and organized inventory space
Who You Are:
- Have 2+ years experience in a leadership role in fulfillment and warehouse operations
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices
- Experience using Shipstation, Shopify, Asana, Slack
Self-driven leader who is hands-on and sets a strong example for others as well as a desire for continuous learning and improvement with enthusiasm that inspires others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong empathy for customers and passion for growth
- Detail-oriented, solutions-based thinker
Team player who is willing to do what it takes for the success of the company
- Experience in fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of inventory management experience for an e-commerce brand
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of fulfillment KPI’s
- Positive attitude and a mindset of growth
- Bilingual a plus
- Pay $20 - $25 an hour depending on experience
- Part-time (30 hours a week w/possible OT)
- In-house DTLA position (no remote work)
How to apply:
- Fill out our employment application HERE and someone will reach out to schedule an interview.