Help us get our cute stuff into people's hands! Hija de tu Madre is looking for a Order Fulfillment Assistant to pick, pack and ship online orders for our customers out of our Downtown LA warehouse. This includes fulfilling orders for shipping as well as receiving and organizing incoming merchandise.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience in fulfillment and warehouse environment. Availability Monday through Friday 9:30am to 4pm, reliable transportation to and from work is a must.
You will be working directly with the Operations Manager and Fulfillment Supervisor and will be responsible for managing order fulfillment through our fulfillment tracking software.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our warehouse team to process daily orders by picking product, fulfilling and shipping orders
- Ensure orders are being packed and shipped timely and accurately
- Stock incoming merchandise into their respective bin locations
- Update and close purchase orders in our system
- Verify incoming merchandize quantities match the Purchase Orders
- Inspecting the quality of the merchandise being received and alerting supervisors if any products are received damaged or in unsatisfactory condition
- Accurately update status of Purchase Orders in Shopify through our third party app “Inventory-Planner” and coordinate the flow of physical goods in our warehouse
- Participate in Monthly Physical Inventory Counts and import counts to Shopify accordingly
- Communicate with management regarding any stock inconsistencies, errors, damages, sold out product etc.
- Maintaining a clean and organized inventory space
Who You Are:
- Have 1+ years experience in a fulfillment and warehouse environment
- Knowledge/Experience in inventory management
- Experience using Shipstation, Shopify, Asana, Slack
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, solutions-based thinker
- Team player who is willing to do what it takes for the success of the company
- Experience in fast-paced environment
- 1+ years of warehouse environment experience for an e-commerce brand
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Availability Monday through Friday 9:30am to 4pm
- Positive attitude and a mindset of growth
- Bilingual a plus
- Pay $15 - $17 an hour depending on experience
- Part-time (30 hours a week w/possible OT)
- In-house DTLA position (no remote work)
How to apply:
- Fill out our employment application HERE and someone will reach out to schedule an interview.