Hija De Tu Madre is a Latina lifestyle brand. We design apparel, accessories and stationary that are all Latinx inspired. We’re on a mission to Latinafy your life.
We’re currently looking for a skilled Manual Screenprinter to run our in-house screen printing production in our DTLA warehouse. Basic experience is okay! We'll train you!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Details, details DETAILS! Do you care about the little things? If so, this job is for YOU. Our company is allergic to messiness and carelessness. QC is everything.
- Independent AF. We’re looking for a special someone who takes directions well, and can work independently.
As Lead Screen Printer your primary responsibility is to be able to perform all the duties involved in Screen Printing independently. These duties include shirt check-in, screen registration, manual printing, quality control and all press and equipment maintenance. If there is a mechanical issue with any equipment, it is our expectation you are equipped to troubleshoot and fix the issue independently in a swift, cost effective and safe manner.
- Minimum 2 yrs hands-on printing experience.
- Ability to print on a Manual M&R Chameleon or M&R Kruzer (6 Color / 4 Station).
- Knowledgeable with appropriate dryer settings to cure different fabric types (Cotton / Poly Cotton / Fleece, etc.).
- Ability to print gradients using 1 screen.
- Familiarity with Ranar Red Star Conveyor Dryer is a plus.
- Familiarity with Screen Coating, Burning & Reclaiming a plus (currently all screen burning and reclaiming is outsource but will be brought in-house soon).
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and artwork Seps also a major plus.
- Shirt check-in.
- Tape, set-up & register screens.
- Pinhole check.
- Print according to tech pack specifications.
- Mix custom pantones according to the formula recipe.
- Review and approve Test Prints prior to printing bulk production.
- QC all garments printed
- Maintain a clean and safe production environment.
- Assist with other tasks not limited to, but including: quality control of incoming merchandise, packing orders, organizing inventory, cleaning, etc.
PAY AND SCHEDULE:
- $15-17 per hour
- 30 hours per week
- In-house work during normal business hours 9:30 - 4pm.
To apply please email your most recent resume to email@example.com